Real Health This Year: Commit to 8-10 Healthy Things
Every year I ask patients the same question……what are you going to do this year to improve your health? Patients usually tell me one thing that they are going to do differently to be healthy. Some people think that they will simply drink a protein shake a few times a week, start a new work out, or have good posture. They think that by doing one thing that will change their life….. but there is much more to it. n order to really make permanent changes, try to consider 8-10 things are you going to do this year to make your life healthier. The following ideas could be part of you 2021 New Year’s resolutions.
Here are some ideas for you to be much healthier:
- Get regular Chiropractic Adjustments
- Do aerobic exercise at least 3Xs/ week for 30-45 minutes each time
- Lift weights
- Use a neti-pot for a natural sinus cleanse
- Work out with a Personal Trainer
- Eat less sugar
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat healthy whole foods instead of processed foods
- Do yoga at least once/ week
- Spend quality time with friends that lift you up
- Take vitamins: Did you know that Vitamin B can help with depression and anxiety? B vitamins, in unrefined grains (like oats, brown rice, and quinoa), fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans and peas can help keep your mood and tension levels in check.
- Get regular Acupuncture
- Get regular Massage
- Do Deep Breathing Exercises https://www.webmd.com/balance/stress-management/stress-management-breathing-exercises-for-relaxation
- Decrease stress and Meditate (there are many fee apps) https://www.mindful.org/free-mindfulness-apps-worthy-of-your-attention/
- Consult a Naturopathic Doctor and/ or Nutritionist for better health
- Have you ever heard of Voxx socks? I’ve heard about these from patients who need more ankle support. Check them out at: https://voxxlife.com/shop/ Here’s a little information about them: Known as Voxx HPT, this pattern is specially woven into each of our wellness and performance products. Contact with it triggers a neural response in the brainstem that helps manage pain, as well as improve mobility and balance.