Achtermann Chiropractic has been in business for 25 years and offers these AMAZING services to make you healthier:
- Traditional hands on Diversified Adjustments
- Low Force Activator and Arthrostim Adjustments
- Dr. Karen treats musculoskeletal conditions such as neck and back pain, headaches, sciatica, arthritis (in your spine and hands), knee/ ankle/ wrist/ elbow pain, and tight muscles. Acupuncture can also improve your immune system and decrease stress that builds up in your body.
- We use Rock-Tape ($15/ area), which holds joints in the correct place and creates more stabilization. Taping decreases pain and swelling, decreases muscle spasms and bruising quicker, and speeds recovery time! We have a variety of fun colors and prints!
- People use Cupping for many purposes, mainly to decrease tightness in muscles. What is it? “Cupping therapy” is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. Cupping decreases pain, inflammation, improves blood flow, and lymphatic stagnation. After cupping patients feel more relaxed and have a better sense of well-being. It manipulates the subdermal connective tissue and pulls toxins out of the muscle by creating a decompression suction. It also increases range of motion in the joints surrounding the loosened muscles.
- In the East, the Chinese have been practicing the art of cupping for at least three thousand years. An old Chinese medical maxim states, “Where there’s stagnation, there will be pain. Remove the stagnation, and you remove the pain.”
- You can choose to have a Cupping session on your: Neck/ Shoulders, Back, Arms, or Legs We use RockPod silicone Cups.
Healthy Products We Sell
- Bio-Freeze (spray and gel) and Red Therabands
- We are DoTerra Essential Oil Distributors. If you would like to order any of DoTerra’s essential oils, you can find out more information about all of DoTerra’s wonderful essential oils and products at my.doterra.com/karenachterman1 . I have used other essential oils and have found that these are far superior and you really get what you pay for. If you are interested in being a member and getting 25% all the products they sell, click on the above link, then click: Become a member and then pick an enrollment kit (if you pick one of these the $35.00 1st year fee is waived), or you can simply pay the $35.00 membership fee and buy individual oils. All future orders will be 25 % off as well! We can also set up your account the next time you are in the office if that is easier for you. We are also happy to order oils for you, so let us know if you’d like to order any. If you have additional questions, please let Dr. Karen know.