Achtermann Chiropractic has been in business for 25 years and offers these AMAZING services to make you healthier:
- Traditional hands on Diversified Adjustments
- Low Force Activator and Arthrostim Adjustments
- Dr. Karen treats musculoskeletal conditions such as neck and back pain, headaches, sciatica, arthritis (in your spine and hands), knee/ ankle/ wrist/ elbow pain, and tight muscles. Acupuncture can also improve your immune system and decrease stress that builds up in your body.
- We use Rock-Tape ($15/ area), which holds joints in the correct place and creates more stabilization. Taping decreases pain and swelling, decreases muscle spasms and bruising quicker, and speeds recovery time! We have a variety of fun colors and prints!
- People use Cupping for many purposes, mainly to decrease tightness in muscles. What is it? “Cupping therapy” is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. Cupping decreases pain, inflammation, improves blood flow, and lymphatic stagnation. After cupping patients feel more relaxed and have a better sense of well-being. It manipulates the subdermal connective tissue and pulls toxins out of the muscle by creating a decompression suction. It also increases range of motion in the joints surrounding the loosened muscles.
- In the East, the Chinese have been practicing the art of cupping for at least three thousand years. An old Chinese medical maxim states, “Where there’s stagnation, there will be pain. Remove the stagnation, and you remove the pain.”
- You can choose to have a Cupping session on your: Neck/ Shoulders, Back, Arms, or Legs We use RockPod silicone Cups.
Healthy Products We Sell
Bio-Freeze (spray and gel) and Red Therabands
We have 3 sizes of Microwaveable Hot Packs for Sale.
Massage Therapy Available by Becky
Becky Cannon, licensed Massage Therapist, is available for massage at the office in the Massage Room on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. You may contact her at 865-804-2713 or [email protected] She does a mix between relaxing and deep tissue and always caters to the clients needs. Dr. Karen has had a massage from Becky and highly recommends her!