Due to Covid-19 we are continuing to take these precautions to keep everyone healthy:
- The Doctors will be wearing a mask and gloves and we require ALL PATIENTS TO WEAR A MASK (homemade is fine) to their entire visit (from the time you enter the office).
- We have hand sanitizer available when you enter or you may wash your hands before seeing the Doctor.
- You may now enter the office at your appointment time. There is no need to text or call to enter.
- We have an EdenPure air Ionizer in the treatment room, which disinfects the air and surfaces of viruses/ bacteria. We also will have windows open in the office to increase air flow.
- The table and the adjusting instruments are sanitized after EVERY patient, and are also sanitizing all surfaces & door handles.
- We cannot have walk-in appointments at this time. Please call ahead…even if you want to come in the same day! We can always fit you into our schedule!
- Please do not enter the office if you have any Covid symptoms or have been exposed to someone that has Covid.
- We have PLEXIGLASS installed around the reception desk to protect our staff and patients. This will protect both you and our staff.
All of the above safety precautions have kept the Doctors and patients well during this past year. We hope you stay healthy and we appreciate your understanding in keeping our office staff, Doctors, and patients healthy.
Also note: Main Street in front of the office is closed to vehicular traffic until 10/31/21. The temporary street closure will again allow restaurants to expand dining options and provide distanced seating required under public health orders due to Covid. ***We recommend that you park directly adjacent/ south of the office on Elm Street, or in the neighborhood streets to the south of the office. The city parking lots north and east of the building will also be available to park in (near Verde and Sweet Cow). Walnut, Pine, Spruce and Elm Streets will all remain open. If you need to be dropped off, the best place will probably be at the intersection of Main and Elm on the South side of the building.