Due to Covid-19 we are continuing to take these precautions to keep everyone healthy:
- The Doctors will be wearing a mask and gloves. Due to Boulder County’s Mask Mandate, ALL PATIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK (homemade is fine) if you are vaccinated or unvaccinated to their appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer available when you enter or you may wash your hands before seeing the Doctor.
- Enter the office at or 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- We have an EdenPure air Ionizer in the treatment room, and an air filter in the massage room, which disinfects the air and surfaces of viruses/ bacteria. We also will have windows open in the office to increase air flow.
- The table and the adjusting instruments are sanitized after EVERY patient, and are also sanitizing all surfaces & door handles.
- Please give us at least 4 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment for any reason. We appreciate your thoughtfulness!
- Please do not enter the office if you have any Covid symptoms or have been exposed to someone that has Covid.
- We have PLEXIGLASS installed around the reception desk to protect our staff and patients. This will protect both you and our staff.
All of the above safety precautions have kept the Doctors and patients well during this past year. We hope you stay healthy and we appreciate your understanding in keeping our office staff, Doctors, and patients healthy.
Also note: Main Street in front of the office is closed to vehicular traffic until 10/31/21. The temporary street closure will again allow restaurants to expand dining options and provide distanced seating required under public health orders due to Covid. ***We recommend that you park directly adjacent/ south of the office on Elm Street, or in the neighborhood streets to the south of the office. The city parking lots north and east of the building will also be available to park in (near Verde and Sweet Cow). Walnut, Pine, Spruce and Elm Streets will all remain open. If you need to be dropped off, the best place will probably be at the intersection of Main and Elm on the South side of the building.