Due to Covid-19 we are continuing to take these precautions to keep everyone healthy:
- The Doctors will be wearing a mask and gloves. Due to Boulder County’s Mask Mandate, ALL PATIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK (homemade is fine) if you are vaccinated or unvaccinated to their appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer available when you enter or you may wash your hands before seeing the Doctor.
- Enter the office at or 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- We have an EdenPure air Ionizer in the treatment room, and an air filter in the massage room, which disinfects the air and surfaces of viruses/ bacteria. We also will have windows open in the office to increase air flow.
- The table and the adjusting instruments are sanitized after EVERY patient, and are also sanitizing all surfaces & door handles.
- Please give us at least 4 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment for any reason. We appreciate your thoughtfulness!
- Please do not enter the office if you have any Covid symptoms or have been exposed to someone that has Covid.
- We have PLEXIGLASS installed around the reception desk to protect our staff and patients. This will protect both you and our staff.
All of the above safety precautions have kept the Doctors and patients well during this past year. We hope you stay healthy and we appreciate your understanding in keeping our office staff, Doctors, and patients healthy.