This recipe is gluten/ dairy free and very good for you!
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup honey
2 tsp. vanilla
Spices, as much as you would like (a good suggestion: 1/2 Tbl. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. nutmeg, 1/4 tsp. cloves, 1/2 tsp. ginger, 1/4 tsp. allspice)
Nut/ Seed Mixture:
3 cups sliced almonds
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup flax seeds
1 cup raisins (golden are yummy!)
1. Heat wet ingredients in a small pot over the stove, just until warm.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together
3. Pour the warm wet ingredients over the nut/ sed mixture and stir.
4. Spread the mix onto one large cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Let cool completely before putting it away to make it crunchy. Enjoy!