Did you know that as of 1/1/14 Chiropractors can get persons with disabilities a Temporary Parking Pass (up to 90 days)? To qualify for a temporary pass, the applicant has the have one of the following 6 special medical conditions that severely impairs his or her ability to walk.
1. Cannot walk without the assistance of another person, prosthetic device, wheel chair, or other assistive device.
2. Be restricted by lung disease that FEV in 1 sec, measured by spirometry, is less than 1 liter.
3. Must use portable oxygen.
4. Have Class III or IV cardiac condition (AHA)
5. Severely limited in the ability to walk due to an arthritic, neurological, or orthopedic condition.
6. Has permanently lost the use of, or is missing a hand or arm.